Wednesday, April 22, 2009

counting dice...




In the hopes of making more space in our house for all of the chaos (a.k.a baby-shit), I've been going through stuff and cleaning out our laundry room that has become very much a storeroom for my own chaos. In the midst of cleaning it out, I found a bunch of games. Finn has since become very interested in all of them: a wooden set of tic-tac-toe, pick up sticks, chinese checkers, etc. Today when I came out of our bedroom after putting T down for a nap, I found Finn in the living room rolling dice and counting them (with his sunglasses on!). Vegas...here we come!

1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

Your mama's nana would be very proud of you! Her claim to fame was teaching her grandkids to play gin rummy! Bring one of your games for us to play at Camp NanaPudge.