Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Camping in Frasier Mill: Mountain Home State Forest

This is an exhaustive set of photos! (I got a little carried away). Last weekend we celebrated Finn's first week of kindergarten and my 33rd birthday by going to the woods. It was our last weekend to camp before the camping gets cold! I suppose the pictures speak for themselves: lots of wild blackberries, rainbow trout, good food and jumping!





































































































7 comments:

yoshimi said...

amazing photos.
nice jumping!!

Nana Jan said...

Pure beauty and joy in these photos!

Dan Schechter said...

I came upon your blog while looking for info about Mtn Home - these are truly professional-quality photos -- excellent lighting and composition. Someday, these images will be your children's most treasured possessions. Well done!!

Dan Schechter said...

I found your blog while looking for info about Mtn Home -- I am blown away by the quality of your photos -- excellent lighting and composition. Someday your children will realize how lucky they are that you took these pix. Well done!

Josh Jackson said...

Awesome photos Jen! I didn't know you had a blog. :)

These pics have me excited for the weekend!

Unknown said...

Truly the best blog I never got such information before this thanks.
Backpviews

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos of your Camping in Frasier Mill that you have shared here; it seems that you have great fun with your kids.

Backpacking Tent Reviews