Thursday, April 16, 2009

i'm finn eliot seifert



My full name is Finn Eliot Seifert
I am 3.
I am in preschool.
My hair is blonde.
My eyes are brown.
Favorite color? red and black (like his nana)
Favorite season? honeysuckle season
Why? I love their juice.
Favourite friend? Eisley
The thing I like best about the way I look is i'm different.
Favourite tv show? Clifford
The one thing I can do best is climb mountains.
The one thing I wish I could do better is ride my bike.
When I grow up I'd like to prune leaves.
One thing that really scares me is a monster.
If you could have any wish in the whole world, what would you wish for? a dinosaur

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's awesome! We did one too! We should have Finn and Wren do a craft swap- make some art and send it to each other. That could be really fun!

Aud said...

that is the sweetest thing ever. maybe i should do one too! (i mean for myself; not Abel obviously)

Nana Jan said...

I would get you a dinosaur if only I could! Love you dear Finn....