Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Historic Day



So this morning we woke up to rain and quickly got ready to walk to the poles. Finn proudly rode his bike all the way there. But first we had to stop by Starbucks for coffee (sorry Zephyr). We decided it wouldn't be too dishonest to claim our free "I voted" coffee on our way to vote. We enjoyed every sip in line outside the VW dealership. An exciting and historic day. We could just feel it in the spirits of the others waiting to cast their ballots; It's a pretty special privilege we share.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

if only there was a Ben & Jerry's around... i would have claimed my free ice cream!

FeFi said...

I'm glad to see that T voted!!! That little man knows what it's all about!

Nana Jan said...

I'm so glad we got to share some of the pre-election excitement while we were together last month. I agree, the entire world appeared to feel the energy!!
Love the photos....as always.